Friday, December 19, 2008

the new new-year

my 10 commandment of new year's resolutions
or more i guess


1. finishing my never-ending study...
   *it reminds me that i shud working on my 'mayor 5' on the first place, instead of     writing a blog,,,hahhahah
2. try to grow a tree money in my backyard,,,
   *as if i had a backyard,,,hahaha
   *or at least a pot-tree,,,
3. find a will to study hard n work hard...
   u know...there's no plan without a will...
4. grow my hair...
   i always want a cute-nice-curly hair do,,,but i always cant control myself to cut my hair into the new-strangest-look one...
5. improving my english, as if i'm a native,,,while taking a deutsch course,,,
   it wudnt be that hard i guess,,,i mean, i'm still improving on my bahasa indonesia, n still working on my bahasa gaul,,,
6. making out on *at least* 3 new places...
   u know what i mean,,,the combination of travelling, alcohol, n new weather makes a great vibration,,,hahahhahaha
7. always buy *at least one* new high-end gadget every year,,,
   not intending to be a gadget freak,,,but please admit it,,,it makes ur life much more easier, happier, n yet stylish,,,sooner or later, u need the technology though,,,
8. make a good photograph as much as i can,,,
people always makes a photograph every memorable moment,,,amount of good picture u had is the amount of good days u had...
9. be a little more patient
life is tough,,,i dont need any emotion to get another more trouble,,,btw,,,its the hardest thing 4 me,,,i mean, look at the traffic here, look at the people around u,,,don't u just wanna throw ur emotion to them??ahahha,,,,
10 to 100 it cud be the list of shoes i wanna buy, or dresses i wanna wear,,,it's all about fashion thingies,,,i mean, after all of the emotions, the traffic, the-never-ending-work-n-study stories, i need something to boozes my energy,,,


well then,,,

all i can say is,,,


happy new year
dont care how much your resolution is

No comments: